February 1, 2011

Here We Go!





I think that I am participating in this 30 for 30 remix challenge, along with hundreds of other blogs out there, but I haven't posted my 30 items yet because I haven't quite figured them all out yet.  Yes, procrastination is the name of the game.  Actually, to be honest, I blame it all on the weather.  You see, I had ordered a few items for this remix (don't judge), and was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for like forever for them to arrive.  Because of the snowmadaggedon last week here in the DC Metropolitan area, the said packages were delayed and delayed and delayed from arriving and in fact did not arrive until yesterday.  SO I didn't get to try them on until last night when I got home AND of course, some of them did not work out the way that I was hoping them too.  I mean, I had all my outfits set! I was ready to go!

So because of that setback, I am taking a little bit more cavalier approach and making up the rules as I go, which means that I still haven't completely decided as to what has made the list of items.  BUT, that being said, all the items pictured here - dress, shirt, cardigan, and boots - have all made the proverbial cut :).

I'm hoping to set the list in stone tonight, but I have a few other priorities right now that I am attempting to handle.  Coupled with the fact that I am fighting massive exhaustion for some reason, I am not promising anything :).

And KUDOS to everyone who has started off with a bang today! I can't wait to see everyone's outfits come alive over the course of the next month.  I am excited to be creatively inspired by everyone - that is my favorite part about doing this challenge :).

Dress - Banana Republic
Cardigan - J.Crew
Shirt, Belt - Target
Boots - Steve Madden
Necklace - Vintage Valley Girl
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style