May 8, 2012

Rainy Days Mean Nautical Style - #EBEW





Nautical | Everybody, Everywear
I am finally participating in EBEW again! Hooray :). Of course, true to fashion, it's 11pm before I am posting today's pics, but oh well - I still count it as a victory that they have even been posted. And I am very grateful to EBEW because otherwise I would have had no idea what to wear today. But with "nautical" as the inspiration, this outfit came to mind.

Too bad that it when the weather man said 50% chance of rain, he wasn't kidding! I had to run home in the rain without an umbrella at lunch because I had decided that I would take my 50/50 chances and not carry one into work. Bad idea. It was great though to grab the umbrella I had left at home and use it in my pics for today!

T-shirt, skirt - J.Crew
Coat - Banana Republic
Necklace, Sandals - Urban Outfitters
Bag - gift
Scarf - Emma Stine

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like the pencil skirt, and it looks nice with the bright bag.

Lauren said...

Thanks Rebecca! And thanks for commenting!

workitChristine said...

You did Nautical perfectly!
work-it-blog.blogspot.com

Annie said...

You look so great in these pictures! I love how you did nautical... love all the colors together and that cute long necklace! (You hair looks really great, too, something that is impossible for me when it's rainy and humid out. Impressive!)

Twelve by Six said...

Great look, the colors and stripes are perfect together!  I love how it was raining too - it just adds to the nautical ambiance :)

-Laura

Elena said...

Great look, love this red skirt!
Kisses
Elena
 http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

Casee Marie said...

So cute! The nautical look is one of my favorites, and you wear it so well. Love the pop of orange in the skirt!

Elizabeth Bartenope said...

This is an AWESOME look. I love, love, love anything and everything nautical themed. Who doesn't? My only suggestion would be looking into some more nautical
jewelry
 for example an anchor
pendant
. I love urban outfitters and the necklace is really cool but an anchor would really compliment the outfit as a whole. I want your bag! Great post.

Dan Jian said...

You can't jump in the TV business mulberry bags with a new version of the mulberry outlet same thing everyone already has -- even if it is elegant -- and expect millions of people to buy it, especially at price points mulberry factory shop that Apple mulberry handbags will have to maintain in order to keep its margins far away from those of LG and Samsung, " McQuivey said. McQuivey suggests a TV set from Apple would be more like a giant iPad married with Microsoft Kinect, Mulberry Bayswater Bags enabling both touch and gesture controls.

Dan Jian said...

You can't jump in the TV business mulberry bags with a new version of the mulberry outlet same thing everyone already has -- even if it is elegant -- and expect millions of people to buy it, especially at price points mulberry factory shop that Apple mulberry handbags will have to maintain in order to keep its margins far away from those of LG and Samsung, " McQuivey said. McQuivey suggests a TV set from Apple would be more like a giant iPad married with Microsoft Kinect, Mulberry Bayswater Bags enabling both touch and gesture controls.

Christina said...

Great minds think alike. This is so similar to my outfit from the other day. The skirts even match!  Love it!

Lauren said...

Christina, I know, right? :) That's exactly what I thought when I saw your outfit :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style