February 16, 2012

What Happens When You Get Sucked Into Watching Movies on Weeknights

feb0912 003

feb0912 004

feb0912 007

I am a sucker for movies on TV. Doesn't matter if I own it - I will still inexplicably watch it on TV, even if I have seen it a 1000 times before. I blame this habit on my father, who suffers from this same affliction and who has approximately watched "Shooter" on TNT about 5,000,000,000 times (how do I know this? Because I've been forced to watch it about 3,000,000,000 times whenever I am over at my parents' house).

So the other night, the terrible romantic comedy "When in Rome" was on FX. And it really is terrible. But yet, it is also really kind of cute. I blame this entirely on the cute-ness factor of Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel. It would not be cute if they were not in the movie - it would just be plain awful. But somehow the two of them pull it off. Or else I just like awesomely bad movies and appreciate them for what they are.

Anyway, as I was watching the movie I really started noticing Kristen's outfits in the movie and realized how cute they all are and decided that I wanted to try to channel one of the looks into an outfit. So I decided to take this:
and turn it into this:
feb0912 005

What do you think? Do you take inspiration from random movies that are shown on cable tv? 

Pants - Gap
Shirts - J.Crew
Shoes - Ross
Necklace - Etsy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style