February 17, 2012

Mixing Brights Together

feb1312 005

feb1312 009

Ummm, so yes, I forgot to mention that I got my hair chopped. It was an early birthday present. And I love it - it is one of the best haircuts I've ever had. As soon as my stylist brought me back to the chair after washing my hair from its color treatment, I loved it.  For me, there was no better way than to ring in a new decade :).

This is one of my takes on yellow/turquoise/black. I'll be posting another look on this same color combo soon, but it may be a little anachronistic because it was done before the new haircut (like yesterday's post - this is what happens when you have little time to post but lots of pictures to use! :)). In the meantime, you can see how Elaine did this color combo too!

Shirt - Old Navy (who is kind of killing it lately - tons of cute stuff there!)
Jeans - J.Crew
Necklace - J.Crew via Ebay
Shoes - Target
Earrings - gift

5 comments:

cphillis07 said...

Love the haircut. I totally agree about Old Navy right now! I am waiting until it all goes on clearance!

XOXO Lindsey said...

That necklace is amazing! Loving this color combo!

XOXO, Lindsey

Alamodeetplus said...

Your hair looks amazing!! Long time no talk! How have you been lady, and when are we having another blogger get together? 

Lauren said...

Thanks Lindsey - you should look on Ebay for one of those necklaces!

Lauren said...

Thanks Laura! Been loving your articles on The Washingtonian! And seriously, we need to have another get together soon!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style