February 17, 2012

Mixing Brights Together

feb1312 005

feb1312 009

Ummm, so yes, I forgot to mention that I got my hair chopped. It was an early birthday present. And I love it - it is one of the best haircuts I've ever had. As soon as my stylist brought me back to the chair after washing my hair from its color treatment, I loved it.  For me, there was no better way than to ring in a new decade :).

This is one of my takes on yellow/turquoise/black. I'll be posting another look on this same color combo soon, but it may be a little anachronistic because it was done before the new haircut (like yesterday's post - this is what happens when you have little time to post but lots of pictures to use! :)). In the meantime, you can see how Elaine did this color combo too!

Shirt - Old Navy (who is kind of killing it lately - tons of cute stuff there!)
Jeans - J.Crew
Necklace - J.Crew via Ebay
Shoes - Target
Earrings - gift
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style