February 14, 2012

#EBEW Happy Valentine's Day!

feb1412 011

feb1412 003

feb1412 007
Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear

Whether single, married, dating, or engaged, I hope that you celebrated and enjoyed Valentine's Day! I loved the fun that was Everybody Everywear today - red and pink. I used an inspiration from one of my favorite sources of inspiration - a J.Crew catalog and added a touch of mint to the outfit.

J.Crew Inspiration Mint & Red
Happy Valentine's Day!

Shirt, Skirt, Cardigan - J.Crew
Belt - Madewell
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Glasses - Ross
Earrings, Necklace, Bracelets - J.Crew, Jess LC

3 comments:

Annie said...

Great inspiration photo, and I loved your take on it! :) More importantly, though... I love your new haircut! It's so chic! Do you love it?? You look lovely, friend. 30 suits you. :)

Lauren said...

thanks so much Annie - I DO really love it - I totally forgot that this was my first post with a new haircut and forgot to mention it! :) But stay tuned - I talk about and how much I love it later this week ;)

Vanity of Vanities said...

Love that cardi and skirt! Chic!

Cheers,
Cathy@Hearty Nurse Uniforms this Heart Month

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style