December 13, 2011

Sometimes, It Just Comes Together

dec1211 002

dec1211 003

dec1211 006

dec1211 007

This was a serendipitous outfit. Why serendipitous? Because I wasn't necessarily planning on wearing it this morning. I was planning on just throwing on some jeans with this shirt, because it was Monday and I didn't feel like dressing up necessarily.  But as I was going to grab a pair of jeans from my closet, I looked up, saw this skirt, and like a flash, this outfit was born.  I'm glad that I went this route because it was fun to put together and wear, and honestly that is how one should feel about getting dressed each day, in my opinion :).

What do you think? Should fun be a part of getting dressed each day?

Skirt, shirt - J.Crew
Tights - ?
Belt - Loehmanns
Shoes - TJMaxx
Bracelets, Earrings - Tuesday Morning
Necklace - Old Navy

1 comment:

Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

Love the shirt and the necklace! I can't believe it's Old Navy - so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style