December 21, 2011

Minimal Style

dec0211 001

dec0211 002

As much as I love layering, I also love a minimal look. I chalk it up as a byproduct of my split personality - the same personality that can be happy and content to watch Sportscenter reruns on end or a marathon of "Say Yes to the Dress".

I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas - I can't believe that this is the week of Christmas. It both feels like Christmas and yet, doesn't. Is anyone else feeling the same way?  I basically have all my shopping done*, which is a shocker! 



*Actually, that's not true - there are just WAY too many sales going on - I don't know how I can be done. :) Kidding. Kind of.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Turtleneck - EmersonMade
Skirt - Megan Nielsen (just launched her Winter Collection!)
Necklace - J.Crew
Hat - H&M
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Tights - TJMaxx?

6 comments:

Annie said...

Your hair looks great in these photos! :) Just gorgeous!

Christina said...

I can't stop shopping for myself. Which is either a really good thing or a really bad thing. The pearls look gorgeous and the pink is so girly with that black turtleneck. Ahh! I love it! Emmersonmade! Everything seems to be sold out right now.

Lauren said...

Thanks Annie! Was thinking of you and your grandmother this morning - I went through the same thing this time last year with my Grandma. It is so hard and I'm thinking and praying for you and your family...

Lauren said...

I know Christina - I'm not even asking for anything for christmas this year because I've basically gotten it already for myself! So bad :)

Kristen Gardner said...

Wow. I am in LOVE with that skirt, Lauren! Cute, cute, cute.

Lauren said...

You're too sweet - thanks Kris!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style