December 12, 2011

It's Party Time

dec0911 003

dec0911 002

dec0911 001

It took me months and months and months to find, but in the final hour, I finally found the perfect holiday dress for me.  It was sparkly, shiny, and gold. Which of course meant that it had to be paired with silver accessories. So a sparkly belt, silver pumps, sparkly earrings and bracelets were the perfect complements.

I wish I had better pictures of my hair. I've never EVER been able to do an "updo" myself, but somehow, some way, this came together. Pure, simple luck.

The dress was almost as fun as the party that I got to wear it to. There really is nothing more fun than great friends, wonderful food, and Christmas combined.

What are you planning on wearing to any holiday parties this season?

Dress, Belt - J.Crew
Shoes - Stuart Weitzmann (thrifted)
Earrings, headband - Payless
Bracelets - Payless, Piperlime

2 comments:

Virgnie's Cinema said...

It totally IS the perfect Holiday look for you, it's fabulous and fits you so well!

Lauren said...

Thanks! And thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style