November 4, 2011

Keeping it Simple

oct2511 006

oct2511 010

I have found that I am recently keeping my style pretty simple with a touch of pizzazz.  Today that meant my trusty gold TOMS with some cuffed jeans and a turtleneck - a staple for fall.

Speaking of the TOMS, has anyone else noticed the recent shoe trend that are being called "Slippers" and how they look exactly like the TOMS shoes?  How fashion houses like Chanel and Jimmy Choo are selling these similar styles for something like $700 - and NOT donating a pair to a child in need?  I don't know about you, but I think there's something fishy there.

Turtleneck - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - TOMS
Necklace - Piperlime
Jacket - J.Crew
Sunnies - Target

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute! I just looooove a cuffed jean. :)
xoxo kat

Lauren said...

Thanks! And thanks for stopping by - I visited your blog and love all the fun bright colorful posts you've been doing! So fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style