November 9, 2011

Best Laid Plans

nov0811 001

nov0811 007

nov0811 013

nov0811 002

I feel like I've been in a little bit of a style rut.  I keep going for easy, thrown-on-in-five-minutes outfits and that doesn't really give you lots of options to think through a particular outfit.  And even though I didn't use any different kind of method to get dressed this morning, this outfit came together.  I was originally going to pair these cords with a navy blue shirt, but changed my mind and went with this mint top. The rest then just came naturally.

Top, Cords, Belt - J.Crew
Scarf - Anthropologie
Boots - Etienne Agnier via Ross
Sunnies - Target

6 comments:

Alamodeetplus said...

Looking snazzy girl!! I really like the scarf.

LNR said...

I feel like people do not wear mint enough. Nice pairing with the cords!

Lauren said...

Thanks Laura!! I love that scarf so much, you don't even know - definitely was a great addition :)

Lauren said...

Thanks so much and thank you for stopping by! I love the color mint so much - you are right - it doesn't get worn enough :)

Christina said...

Simple as it may be I think it looks great. I have very similar cords but they are from old navy. I unfortunately don't have the mint top to go with them! 

workitChristine said...

I love the way you tied your scarf. I've never done that before. I think I'll give it a try.
http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style