September 13, 2011

Ouch

sept1311 002

sept1311 003

sept1311 004

sept1311 005

Colored Pants | Everybody, Everywear

I might look a little bit like a Green Bay Packer, but oh well! I love this color combo - it's very fallish to me. I also have been scared of the colored pants trend, but these mustard ASOS pants are actually a pretty great neutral. I can see them fitting with a lot of different things in my closet, which is a must.

In other news, I might be paralyzed and these might be the last pictures of me standing.  I somehow did something to my back and it HURTS.  Lordy, I have never felt this kind of delibitating pain before.  So I am all kinds of ouchy ow this EBEW.  I'm sorry - not looking for pity - just expressing a literal pain in the back.

PS - The Rachel Zoe Project is on tonight. Prepare to see words and phrases like "I Die" and "So Major" enter my lexicon for the next few months.

T-Shirt - Madewell
Pants - ASOS
Sandals, Sunglasses - Target
Necklaces - Urban Outfitters and Payless

11 comments:

Linda said...

They do seem like a great neutral. I bet you will be styling these in lots of new ways! 
I hope your back feels better. Rest up.
Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

Lauren said...

Wouldn't miss it! I love EBEW :)

Terri said...

Oh, dear, take care of your back.  The mustard pants look great, especially with these sandals.

BetweenLaundryDays said...

Oh man, I LOVE this color combo! So autumnal, so lovely!

Rebecca said...

I'm not a Packer fan, but I do like green and mustard together!

MONKEYFACE said...

No way, I ADORE olive green and mustard yellow!  Maybe b/c I'm hungry, hahaha.  Seriously though you look fabulous, definitely a FAR more sophisticated color palette than any football team :)

Elaine said...

Super cute!! Love the green and yellow! I actually wore that last week so I must be a closet GB fan?!?

RestonStyle said...

Don't you just love Rachel!?! I mean BAH-NAN-NAS! :)

Lauren said...

lolololol, yes, absolutely!!

Alamodeetplus said...

Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon, Lauren! And I think you are rocking the colored pants.Mustard is the new brown anyways, right? :)

Sacsiga said...

I love these colors too! They remind so much of fall and leaves and everything beautiful.

I am so sorry to hear that you hurt your back. I have back problems so I know how bad that can be. I will be sending you good thoughts!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com
 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style