October 5, 2011

Hola World

sept2811 012

sept2811 011

sept2811 010

sept2811 008

sept2811 004

Hello out there web 2.0 world!  I know, it has been a long time.  But life has just been insane.  And while there is no real end in sight to the busy-ness of life, hopefully more time will be found for posting! Because I have missed it and the community of all you lovely people that goes with it :).

I love this simple shift dress that I got last year from Target.  Pairing it with these various green & turquoise accents was a happy random accident.  And isn't it amazing how a cardigan you wear all the time with your pjs can look instantly classier and work appropriate with a dress and belt? Style blogging at its finest baby :).

And while I have been remiss in posting here on the blog, I still have been taking pics, so I hope to someday catch up on posting them :).

Dress - Target
Cardigan - TJMaxx
Belt - J.Crew
Heels - Old Navy
Necklace - Jess LC
Earrings - Gift

PS - If anyone is interested in seeing my gorgeous sister and her FABULOUS, PERFECT wedding day, check out this link.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style