August 10, 2011

Simple Stripes

Striped Obsession

Stripes 2

Stripes 3

Friends - I am completely swamped by work and life.  And the two combined have squeezed my head into oblivion so that I don't really have much to say, except, "Look, picture above!".  And that I should have taken one of the bajillion necklaces off that I was wearing.

I'm looking forward to working this dress into the fall.  I think it has more possibilities once some layers can be added to it.  How would you style this simple dress?

Dress - Express
Sandals - TJ Maxx
Sunnies - Target
Necklaces - Urban Outfitters, Target, Jess LC, old necklace
Flower Pin - Anthro

2 comments:

Christina said...

That dress is amazing and I commend you on your strategic usage of a flower pin. It looks perfect. I love the gems you can sometimes find at Express.

Lauren said...

Thanks Christina! I was so unsure about this dress but my coworkers said it was a keeper. And you know me and flower pins :) Can never have too much love :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style