August 16, 2011

My Pink & Red Color-Block Take

Orange and Pink 3

Orange & Pink 2

Pink & Orange color blocking

When I saw Elaine's take on pink and orange today, my first thought was "fabulous".  Because it is.  My second thought was, "I've done an outfit like that already!" and I had - I just hadn't posted it yet because I have a bunch of outfit pics that have gotten caught in the snail-pace I take in my blogging approach these days :).  SO here it is - Ta-Da! 

So Monday confession - I watched like 20 minutes of the Bachelor Pad tonight.  Again, felt my brain cells dying in the middle of all the needless tears and needless drama.  I paid penance last week by reading Malcolm Gladwell's "Blink" to try to recover some of my forever gone brain cells (which is a fascinating book - highly recommend).  I'm not sure what book I will have to read next to make up for my long-gone cells - please leave your suggestions for me!

T-Shirt, Skirt - J.Crew
Necklace - Jess LC
Sandals - Urban Outfitters
Sunnies - Target
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style