August 4, 2011

Misty Green Days

aug0311 013

aug0311 014

aug0311 010

Out of all the cute outfits that I have photographed over the past few days I don't know why I am choosing to post this schelpy one.  But it fitted the day.  It was a misty grey day that would have been better suited to sitting inside all day and reading a good book.  So an extra long scarf, a simple t-shirt, skinny jeans, and flats were the uniform of the day.

This is also the first outfit that I have posted that I ACTUALLY wore on the same day that I am posting it in months (or so it feels like, especially in the world of blogging).  Hooray for me :).

I promise - more cute outfits, less schelpy ones coming soon.

T-Shirt - Madewell
Scarf - Anthropologie
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - J.Crew
Jacket - Target
Necklace - Jess LC

10 comments:

Lindsey Niles said...

I think you look far from schelpy. I've been looking for a scarf like that-it's perfect! 

The Bombshell Manifesto

Lauren said...

Thanks Lindsey! The scarf is definitely a fun find from a couple of weekends ago :)

RestonStyle said...

I love it! And I totally get that you're proud to post what you are actually wearing! I haven't done that in MONTHS either! I even "lost" outfits... well, forgot that they were in another folder in aperture, and am NOW catching up on them!
You look great and can I totally borrow that scarf!?

MONKEYFACE said...

Schelpy??!  What the frack.  ;)  This is one of those outfits if I wore it, I would be all psyched and ready for compliments all day b/c it looks so well put-together!   Seriously Lauren, you are one of my favorite dressers in the whole world.  You got SKILL.

AmberBlueBird83 said...

I must agree with Monkeyface, this isnt schelpy at all. Its cute and comfortable and awesome and so something I would wear on the weekend.  The end.

Dasi said...

It's a very nice outfit and I love the scarf.

Lauren said...

Thanks Dasi! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Lauren said...

You are too kind my friend - can you move to VA, be roommates, and we can just tell each other daily how awesome we look? :) That's not weird, right? :)

Lauren said...

Thanks so much Amber! It IS the perfect weekend outfit - which is probably why I felt a little schlubby wearing it into the office :). But casual Wednesdays are in, right? :)

Bravoerunway said...

I don't think this outfit looks "schlepy," at all!  It looks really well pulled together and it is perfect for a drab day!  The scarf is really pretty, I like the print!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style