July 27, 2011

Easy Summer Look





Just an easy, breezy summer look for a hot July summer day.  I've really been loving playing with brights and pastels in the same color family.  I've gotten a little tired of stripes (shocker, I know) so have been experimenting more with colors and texture rather than just patterns.  I used the turquoise accessories to add some contrasting pop (the belt is turquoise, which is hard to see, I know - my apologies).

And I will apologize in advance - more light posting this week.  I'll be back for your regularly scheduled programming (and the Bachelorette's "Men Tell All" and finale - thank goodness, because I can't take much more of the awful outfits that Ashley has been wearing all season) soon though!

Shirt - Old Navy
Shorts - J.Crew
Belt, Sunnies - Target
Necklace - Sears
Sandals - T.J. Maxx

6 comments:

Alamodeetplus said...

I love those shorts!!

AmberBlueBird83 said...

love the brightness of this outfit. 

Elaine Hearn said...

LOVE the two colors together!! Wish I had coral in my closet now...

Sarah said...

I think I need to experiment a bit with this type of styling because you're rockin' it and I'm curious to know if I can. I need to get some corals in my closet, I do believe.

Tara said...

I love your different shades of coral, so pretty! 

Mix
and Match Fashion

Lauren said...

Thanks Tara and thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style