July 27, 2011

Easy Summer Look





Just an easy, breezy summer look for a hot July summer day.  I've really been loving playing with brights and pastels in the same color family.  I've gotten a little tired of stripes (shocker, I know) so have been experimenting more with colors and texture rather than just patterns.  I used the turquoise accessories to add some contrasting pop (the belt is turquoise, which is hard to see, I know - my apologies).

And I will apologize in advance - more light posting this week.  I'll be back for your regularly scheduled programming (and the Bachelorette's "Men Tell All" and finale - thank goodness, because I can't take much more of the awful outfits that Ashley has been wearing all season) soon though!

Shirt - Old Navy
Shorts - J.Crew
Belt, Sunnies - Target
Necklace - Sears
Sandals - T.J. Maxx
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style