July 12, 2011

There's Still Some Minutes Left in the Day...





Yellow | Everybody, Everywear


Better late than never, right?  This is a crazy week for me - which seems to be the norm lately, but this week especially so since I am getting ready to go away for a week to Young Life camp with 60 high school kids.  Lots of things to do and prepare for!  But I took time today to take some outfit pics for today's Everybody Everywear "Yellow" celebration.

What was kind of odd today was that it seemed that everybody literally got the memo to wear yellow, whether they were a style blogger or not! My coworker was wearing this amazing gypsy-esque bright yellow maxi skirt (should have taken a pic) and then one of my best friends was wearing a yellow heart-noodle necklace that her son had made for her!  Like really, it was everywhere! :)

I hope everyone had fun celebrating yellow - I love color, so it was really really fun to stretch the boundaries and try this color combo that I wouldn't have put together without this style challenge.

Marigold Shirt - Marshalls
Tank, Shorts, Belt - J.Crew
Sandals - TJ Maxx
Sunnies - Target
Earrings, Necklace - Jess LC
Flower Necklace - Etsy


15 comments:

fashionbyalicia said...

I really love the yellow paired with the orange.  Great outfit!

Lauren said...

Thanks so much!

monica and whitney said...

I love the gold belt you put with this!

Asktheduplex.blogspot.com

MONKEYFACE said...

Your double yellows are gorgeous, but I am freaking out over those sandals!  What a great TJ Maxx find, I think the print is just adorable!

Lauren said...

Thanks so much friend! Gotta love the Maxx!

Christina said...

I could have sworn those were the sam edleman gigi sandals. They look just like them! 

Katie said...

I love this outfit...I don't know if it is because of my petulant fall fever or the combos of yellow, but I am totally digging it!

meagan said...

I love that you paired different shades of yellow. So cute!
-Meaganhttp://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

These shades of yellow look great together. What a perfect, summery outfit.

thrqueenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Sofia said...

Pretty. Love the two yellows together. 

Lauren said...

Thank you so much Sofia! Thanks for stopping by!

RestonStyle said...

I love this outfit! I have been horrible about checking my friends blogs recently, I apologize! Now that I'm back we should try to get actually get together again! :)

Lauren said...

I hope you had a great time! And for real, we need to get together soon!

Cathy said...

Love the way you wore that belt. The yellow cardigan and the yellow top compliments well with the skirt, eh. Love it!

Cheers,
Cathy@embroidery digitizer

Lauren said...

Thanks Cathy! And thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style