June 20, 2011

Virginia Summers, Parisian Style






I felt like I should have been sitting in a cafe with a cappuccino with a baguette in my purse and the Eiffel Tower on the horizon in wearing this outfit.  Instead I had to settle for the most beautiful summer Virginia day, in which the sun's light was dappled through the leaves, the sky the most elegant blue, and the songs of the birds floating through the air, and a cool breeze rustled throughout the day.

I'll take my sweet Virginia summer day.  And settle for channeling Paris through my sartorial selections :).

Here's wishing you a sweet summer day filled with lots of sunshine and cool breezes!

Shirt - J.Crew
Skirt - Megan Nielsen
Sandals - UrbanOutfitters
Sunnies - Old Navy
Necklace, Earrings - Jess LC

13 comments:

Annie said...

i love this skirt, and what you paired it with! gorgeous!

workitChristine said...

I am in love with your skirt! so awesome!
http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

MONKEYFACE said...

BEE-autiful neutrals.  You look so springy.  I am really regretting not snatching up that skirt - it's just perfect!

Lauren said...

Thanks friend!

Lauren said...

Thanks so much Annie!

AmberBlueBird83 said...

you are looking very chic in this number.  I am in love with that pretty pink skirt. 

Christina said...

I love the delicate stripe. It goes perfectly  with the skirt!

Alamodeetplus said...

Lovely skirt!! It goes perfectly with stripes. 

hurricanekerrie said...

What a lovely-colored skirt! I'm reminded of sorbets... yum. Summer sounds incredible in Virginia at the moment, huh? :) Pretty soon, I'm sure Minnesota will catch up to all the beautiful weather. After tonight's thunderstorm, maybe.

Megan Nielsen said...

oh my! you are absolutely frenchie-fied honey!! I love this absolutely gorgeous outfit!!! (and and ps. i am absolutely feeling you on the humidity, whats up with NoVa right now hey???)

Lauren said...

Seriously, so bad - just wait until you see my hair tomorrow with the humidity ! And thanks so much for stopping by!!! And for such a pretty skirt :)

Kate said...

Love this outfit!!

Lauren said...

Thanks Kate! And thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style