June 20, 2011

Virginia Summers, Parisian Style






I felt like I should have been sitting in a cafe with a cappuccino with a baguette in my purse and the Eiffel Tower on the horizon in wearing this outfit.  Instead I had to settle for the most beautiful summer Virginia day, in which the sun's light was dappled through the leaves, the sky the most elegant blue, and the songs of the birds floating through the air, and a cool breeze rustled throughout the day.

I'll take my sweet Virginia summer day.  And settle for channeling Paris through my sartorial selections :).

Here's wishing you a sweet summer day filled with lots of sunshine and cool breezes!

Shirt - J.Crew
Skirt - Megan Nielsen
Sandals - UrbanOutfitters
Sunnies - Old Navy
Necklace, Earrings - Jess LC
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style