June 22, 2011

So It Goes...





I'm kind of "eh" about this outfit.  It just didn't seem to do anything for me, but considering it came together after rolling late out of bed, jumping straight into the shower, and figuring out what the heck to wear while there, it does ok.  I think part of the problem is that these pants are a size too big - but a smaller size would be too tight.  I've tried shrinking them in the dryer and it sort of worked for like five minutes, but then I sat down and that was all she wrote.  OH well.  I guess there are bigger problems in the world right?

And what style hardships can't be solved by a great big huge flower pin? 

Shirt - Ralph Lauren via Marshalls
Pants, Belt - J.Crew
Shoes - Bandolino via TJMaxx
Necklace - Jess LC
Flower - Etsy shop

6 comments:

RestonStyle said...

I think it's the camera angle, not the outfit! :) In town this weekend? Wanna try to meet up?

Alamodeetplus said...

I agree with Liz- I like the outfit! The flower pin was a cute addition. 

Kristina said...

Oh, wow! I love that color pink with these blue stripes!  So chic! =)
Kristina J.

Lauren said...

Thanks Kristina! Thanks for stopping by too!

Lauren said...

Thanks Laura!

Lauren said...

You're probably right Liz! Especially since I use such a ghetto set up, lolol :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style