June 15, 2011

It's All Downhill From Here...







I feel like I have reached my peak as a style blogger.  I don't think there's anywhere to go for me except downhill from here.  I'm sorry for the picture overload - truly - but I just loved this outfit.  It fit both my style and the weather - something that can be a struggle at times for me!

But this white dress that I got last summer is the perfect summer dress.  A navy short sleeve sweater and a nautical-esque rope belt capped off this summer look.  So simple, yet I love it.

Last week it was really hot.  For some reason though, I didn't feel like it was Africa hot, just a few warm Virginia days.  Which is why this white cotton dress fit the day so perfectly.

Anyway, are a bunch of you doing the 30 for 30? If so, please leave me a link to your blog! I would love to follow along to see your creativity flourish!

Dress, Sweater - J.Crew
Belt - H&M
Sandals - UrbanOutfitters
Sunnies - TJMaxx
Necklace, Earrings - Jess LC

10 comments:

Kristen Gardner said...

A few things... 1) There is no way that you've peaked as a style blogger! 2) I absolutely love that white dress 3) You're adorable

Lauren said...

4 - You're too sweet!! :)

jhkm22 said...

I don't think you could ever peak as a style blogger. Nothing says summer like a fun white dress. You look fabulous!

I am not doing the 30/30 remix, but it is fun to watch everyone else!
http://www.hkstylejourney.blogspot.com/

RestonStyle said...

are you doing the 30 for 30? I totally missed starting on Monday because I didn't take pictures, or really think about getting dresses... and yesterday was a photo wash too... WOOPS! I love this white look too!

Lauren said...

No, I myself am not doing the 30 for 30 this time - I don't have any good
excuses except that I just didn't want to :) But I am trying to remix my
closet more than I have been lately!!

AmberBlueBird83 said...

Yes this outfit is too cute for words but I think you have many more cute numbers in your future :)

BetweenLaundryDays said...

Dude, this outfit totally warrants all those pictures. It's just lovely!

MONKEYFACE said...

Well it is a VERY very lovely outfit (oh how I need a crisp white dress!), but I have faith that you can still top it  ;)  

Rachel Howard said...

Beautiful outfit! So summery!

Lauren said...

Thanks Rachel! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style