June 15, 2011

It's All Downhill From Here...







I feel like I have reached my peak as a style blogger.  I don't think there's anywhere to go for me except downhill from here.  I'm sorry for the picture overload - truly - but I just loved this outfit.  It fit both my style and the weather - something that can be a struggle at times for me!

But this white dress that I got last summer is the perfect summer dress.  A navy short sleeve sweater and a nautical-esque rope belt capped off this summer look.  So simple, yet I love it.

Last week it was really hot.  For some reason though, I didn't feel like it was Africa hot, just a few warm Virginia days.  Which is why this white cotton dress fit the day so perfectly.

Anyway, are a bunch of you doing the 30 for 30? If so, please leave me a link to your blog! I would love to follow along to see your creativity flourish!

Dress, Sweater - J.Crew
Belt - H&M
Sandals - UrbanOutfitters
Sunnies - TJMaxx
Necklace, Earrings - Jess LC
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style