April 26, 2011

Visual Grenade





Color is wonderful.  If I could bathe myself in a rainbow, I would.  And while I do enjoy tasting the said rainbow, I will settle for wrapping myself in this sweet little number from J.Crew seasons past that I always dreamed about.  Then one day, in the obsessive searching way that I can get, I found it on E-bay.  A few alterations later and dream come true.  And if you are going to wear a pattern like this, you might as well add on a few more to melt some more eyeballs - hence the grey stripes and leopard print wedges.  To adjust the proportions of the top, I used the skinny jeans and cardi to help add some shape. 

Apologies for the eyeball assault...though you guys are probably used to having your eyeballs assaulted. It's the people around my little town that I really worry about!

PS - Today I have to have a root canal :(  I'm playing the world's smallest violin, with the world's saddest tune for myself...

Striped Tee - J.Crew
Top - J.Crew via E-bay
Cardi - Gap
Jeans - Michael Kors, TJMaxx
Shoes - Franco Sarto, TJMaxx
Necklace, Earrings - Jess LC
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style