April 25, 2011

20-20





Looking at this outfit in hindsight, at the end of the day, I think I should have changed the necklaces and used  a pearl necklace.  It would have worked better proportionally I think.  But regardless, I like the overall outfit.  It worked for the meeting that I had today!  And I guess that is all that counts, right? :)

Sorry - not much else to say today - it is Monday after all.  Hope it's not too maniac for you! :)

Everything but shoes, necklace, and sunnies - J.Crew
Shoes - UO
Necklace - Old Navy
Sunnies - TJMaxx

4 comments:

workitChristine said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful layers!
http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

MONKEYFACE said...

Ok you have once again blown my mind with the layeredness here. Cardi under blazer! Plus belt! Genius! And pink and orange are so happy :)

lauren4 said...

Thank you friend! I don't know if it qualifies for genius, but I'll take it
:p

lauren4 said...

Thanks Christine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style