April 28, 2011

Girl on a Hot Tin Roof






The weather is turning here in VA.  It is starting to get hotter, and hence, more humid (we only get spring for like two days, and then it skips straight to high heat and summertime).  I love the warmth - it does make me happy - until all my makeup sweats off my face by the time I walk ten minutes to get to my office in town.  It wouldn't help to drive because the AC would not get cool enough in 5 minutes.  So I may have to look into portable battery-powered fans.  That or hire someone to carry a parasol over my head.  While fanning me.  Do you think I could get my health insurance to cover that? I'm trying to beat heat stroke and skin cancer after all...maybe the FSA will take care of it. I'll let y'all know what I find out.

Shirt, Skirt, Shoes - J.Crew
Jacket, Necklace - Target
Sunnies, Belt - TJMaxx
Flower - Old Navy
Earrings - Jess LC
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style