April 28, 2011

Girl on a Hot Tin Roof






The weather is turning here in VA.  It is starting to get hotter, and hence, more humid (we only get spring for like two days, and then it skips straight to high heat and summertime).  I love the warmth - it does make me happy - until all my makeup sweats off my face by the time I walk ten minutes to get to my office in town.  It wouldn't help to drive because the AC would not get cool enough in 5 minutes.  So I may have to look into portable battery-powered fans.  That or hire someone to carry a parasol over my head.  While fanning me.  Do you think I could get my health insurance to cover that? I'm trying to beat heat stroke and skin cancer after all...maybe the FSA will take care of it. I'll let y'all know what I find out.

Shirt, Skirt, Shoes - J.Crew
Jacket, Necklace - Target
Sunnies, Belt - TJMaxx
Flower - Old Navy
Earrings - Jess LC

8 comments:

RestonStyle said...

too cute! I totally agree about VA's seasons! It was winter for the first part of spring, and summer for the second part... oh well! One of my pools opens the weekend of the 14th and I gonna spend all day the 15th laying by it if you would like to join me! I made a FB invite - so I will have to find you on FB! :)

Christina said...

Chambray and brights are always a good idea. Chambray is the new black. Sorry for the cliche.

Rebecca said...

I love that print, and it goes perfectly with the chambray.

lauren4 said...

Seriously Christina - Chambray goes with everything - as does leopard print
flats :) I love how they both can work with anything!

lauren4 said...

Seriously Liz - VA can have some of the most schizo spring weather! And
please do find me on FB! I'm not sure I will be able to make the pool party
(I am going to Annapolis that weekend), but any other time I am TOTALLY up
for laying by a pool!! :)

AmberBlueBird83 said...

cute skirt. Not sure health insurance will cover a fanning boy but if it does let me know!

lauren4 said...

As I am about to go into the search for a new provider, I will let you know
if I find that in one of the plans I end up investigating :)

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan high mg - ativan withdrawal and depression

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style