April 29, 2011

Interior Inspirations







When I was at my parents' house this weekend, I was flipping through my mom's newest edition of House Beautiful. I love to flip through this magazine, because after fashion and style magazines, I love interior design mags.  I love to decorate my home almost as much as I love to decorate myself :).  But anyway, as I was flipping through the pages, I came across this page and fell in love with the color combination of kelly green + mint + white.  So I immediately began to think of how to incorporate it into an outfit, and voila!  Such an easy simple outfit - seriously, just a t-shirt, cardi, and skirt, but the color combo turns it into an outfit that I really love.

Do you all ever get outfit inspirations from home decor magazines? Besides fashion and style magazines, where do you get your inspirations?

T-shirt, Cardigan - J.Crew
Skirt - Express
Shoes - Ross
Belt - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21
Sunnies - TJMaxx
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style