May 6, 2011

A New Dream






As a patriotic American, I feel it is my duty to inform everyone of this little known secret of a movie called Fast Five.  If you are in need of some amazing dialogue - so amazing, it is almost a work of art - crazy car chase scenes, more plot holes than pot holes, stare-offs between Vin Diesel and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and the beautiful blue eyes of Paul Walker, then you MUST go and see this movie.  I am not even joking.  And if you can see it in IMAX, then do yourself a favor, pay the extra dollars, and see it.  You will be astounded by the awesomeness that will wash over you.

Seriously - I don't think I stopped laughing for the whole two hours.  Best. Movie. Ever.  I can only hope that "The Furious and The Fast" or whatever the sixth movie in the franchise will be called comes out relatively soon - and I really hope I can be part of the writing staff.  That is my new dream - right after my dream of being a professional driver on a closed course.

Dress, Jacket, Belt, Flower - J.Crew
Shirt - Land's End Canvas
Shoes - DSW - Tahari
Sunnies - TJMaxx

7 comments:

AmberBlueBird83 said...

your flower pin is really cute. I hope all your dreams come true :)

Christina said...

That dress is gorgeous! You look amazing. I have to ask, because I am in the market for one, do you like Land's End Canvas white button downs?

lauren4 said...

Christina - Yes, absolutely! I love this white button down - it has become
a definite staple in the closet. I like that it is cotton, and it doesn't
gap awkwardly. And I've worked it into many different seasons, so I would
say it's really versatile as well :)

lauren4 said...

Oh, Me too :) And I have an obsession with flower pins - thanks :)

MONKEYFACE said...

Hahaha okay it's officially going on my Netflix queue as soon as it's out on Blu-ray. What a hilarious review from such a lovely lady! ;)

From Broadway said...

love the print of the dress!!

Monica said...

I love how you styled this blue dress! It is so perfect.



Ask the Duplex

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style