April 13, 2011

A Sunset Striped Safari





I promise the wind was blowing my hair in that first picture - I was not intentionally trying to do a hair flip photo!  Pantene Pro-V commercial material my hair is not...wind-blown mess, definitely yes.

I really love this dress.  I feel like it is going to be a pretty versatile piece in my wardrobe, in all seasons.  This particular day I felt like layering some stripes underneath it.  And then because I love color, well, a pop of color in the form of a necklace was needed!  And then, if you're going to add color with a great necklace, you might as well continue with that and add some great colorful wedges.  I mean, why not, right? :)

Dress - Ann Taylor Loft
T-Shirt - J.Crew
Necklace - Lucky Brand via TJMaxx
Wedges - TOMS
Earrings - JessLC

6 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE your cute wedges Lauren!

Christina said...

How do you like your TOMS! I eyed those when they first came out!

Robyn said...

Mint wedges! How can you not love them?

Sara said...

i LOVE those wedges! Are they comfy?

Unknown said...

YES to all - these wedges are seriously the MOST comfortable wedges I own! I Highly, highly recommend purchasing a pair of TOMS wedges

Unknown said...

Just be sure to size up from your normal shoe size - I have found that TOMS run small, so highly recommend going a size bigger than normal...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style