April 14, 2011

Striped Obsession





Just an easy weekend look - honestly though, depending on the day, I would probably wear this into the office - given the right occasion!

And that sweater is a lesson in patience.  When I saw it on the cover of the J.Crew catalog in January/February, I fell in love immediately.  I wanted it BADLY.  But for once in my life, I was actually patient and stalked the website until I saw that it went into final sale, and then had a discount on top of that!  Hooray!  And then my dreams were realized as soon as I put it on - love at first sight.

Am I the only one that has love affairs with clothes? Do I need to get more of a life? (Careful how you answer that one! :)).  What piece are you currently stalking right now??

Sweater - J.Crew
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - TOMS
Necklace, Earrings - Jess LC
Sunnies - Target

3 comments:

Mrs Vintage said...

love stripes~

www.mrsvintage.blogspot.com

. said...

No, you are not the only one, I am currently intensely infatuated with the striped blue dress on J. Crew right now. But since it won't ship until May I have a feeling it's not going to end up on sale...I cry at night. ;)

Rebecca said...

I like the sparkly Toms.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style