April 12, 2011

Lace Top, Take Two






Once again - you will have to forgive the spot in the second photo - camera error.

This is kind of a cop out outfit.  This is the same lace top from yesterday's post and it's styled just a bit differently.  This is the outfit that I actually wore during the day and to work - yesterday's was just playing dress up with my closet.  So to make this a little bit more practical and work appropriate, I paired this lace top with a skirt and cardigan.  All the white paired with the greys and pinks is my take on the "neutral" trend.

I still decided to go with the more is more approach when it came to accessories - this top just seems to ask for more decoration to be added to it.  But I have to admit - I did feel like I was Jacob Marley clanking his chains to scare Old Scrooge every time I walked around the office.  There was no mistaking I was approaching - my super stealth ninja powers were completely negated by my style sensibilities :).

Lace Top - Madewell
Cardi - J.Crew
Skirt - Express
Shoes - UrbanOutfitters
Necklaces - J.Crew, Target, Walmart
Sunnies - TJMaxx

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's a really pretty top. I like that it matches your flats.

Amber said...

the top still looks cute. You have to be careful next time not to detract from your stealth ninja powers :)

Jilliebeanie said...

I'm all about white on bottom this year! White skirts, trousers, jeans, shorts, dresses - so crisp and fresh!

Karrisa_T said...

I'll give up ninja powers for a big dose of stylish powers... Yeah!!!

Christina said...

I have to say I have loved both looks, but I definitely love that cardigan and the white skirt is so springy!

Laura said...

Love both looks!

Christina said...

I have to say I have loved both looks, but I definitely love that cardigan and the white skirt is so springy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style