April 7, 2011

New Fun Friends!

weekend 001
Good thing for forward-thinking people like Liz who bring their tripod, cute pictures get captured!
Liz, Jenny, Laura, Annie, me, Michelle, and Liz (Liz and Liz are real-life roomies!)
Yes, it's Thursday and here I am posting about last weekend.  It is the Alice-in-Wonderland way that my life feels like right now.

But last Friday I had the pleasure to meet with some new best friends at Reston Town Center in NOVA!  It was so much fun and I had such a great time getting to meet these girls, all of whom have a blog in some shape or form.  I think it was a fun time had by all and we're all excited to meet up again! 

Thanks to Liz we got a picture together - she had her tripod, camera, and remote all set to capture us! And then the cold, cold wind decided to get in on the action and give us a windblown, Top Model commercial look :).

Be sure to check out these ladies' blogs if you get a chance!

3 comments:

AllTheThings said...

Such a good time!! We really must do it again soon! :-)

Elaine said...

Oh, that's so cool!!!!

Laura said...

Catching up on your blog now and this makes me smile! I can't wait till we all get together again soon :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style