April 8, 2011

Bright Simplicity






I for one am LOVING the bright color trend that is everywhere this spring.  So when I saw this beautiful bright green cardigan on sale at Gap, I was in.  Truthfully, I have been craving a bright green cardigan ever since I saw Jill of Spoils of Wear rock one a few months ago.  I love bright green.  It is so cheery and actually will be so versatile in my closet.  I can see myself wearing this with a ton of things!

Ok, so in other news, you guys, THERE IS A NEW SEASON OF AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW!! HOW did I not know that this was premiering until I turned on my TV Guide tonight because there were rerun episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice?  Social Media, you have failed me!!

Oh, I'm sorry - did you all not know that I am OBSESSED with ABDC?  That my obsession with the show led me down a road to which I was sitting three rows from the stage of a world premiere b-boy competition in NYC?

And this season they have a Krumpin' crew from LA - that is Christian AND practices in a church AND has the guy who invented Krumpin as the leader of their crew.  They are literally Krumpin' for the King.  I think I may have found a new dance genre to become obsessed with...my happiness knows no boundaries!

Cardi - Gap
Shirt - Banana Republic
Jeans - Michael Kors via TJMaxx
Sandals - ? Target?
Necklace - Old Navy
Sunnies - TJMaxx
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style