April 8, 2011

Bright Simplicity






I for one am LOVING the bright color trend that is everywhere this spring.  So when I saw this beautiful bright green cardigan on sale at Gap, I was in.  Truthfully, I have been craving a bright green cardigan ever since I saw Jill of Spoils of Wear rock one a few months ago.  I love bright green.  It is so cheery and actually will be so versatile in my closet.  I can see myself wearing this with a ton of things!

Ok, so in other news, you guys, THERE IS A NEW SEASON OF AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW!! HOW did I not know that this was premiering until I turned on my TV Guide tonight because there were rerun episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice?  Social Media, you have failed me!!

Oh, I'm sorry - did you all not know that I am OBSESSED with ABDC?  That my obsession with the show led me down a road to which I was sitting three rows from the stage of a world premiere b-boy competition in NYC?

And this season they have a Krumpin' crew from LA - that is Christian AND practices in a church AND has the guy who invented Krumpin as the leader of their crew.  They are literally Krumpin' for the King.  I think I may have found a new dance genre to become obsessed with...my happiness knows no boundaries!

Cardi - Gap
Shirt - Banana Republic
Jeans - Michael Kors via TJMaxx
Sandals - ? Target?
Necklace - Old Navy
Sunnies - TJMaxx

13 comments:

AllTheThings said...

Love the cardi! Such a great color!

Mrs. Kat said...

I love gray paired with the citrus/chartreuse green. It's my to go/fav color combo this spring!

Reston Style said...

I have that sweater too!!! Man, I wish I knew ABDC was on... I was watching reruns of Law and Order SVU (instead of reruns of Grey's)

Sarah said...

I love this trend as well. What a great excuse to shop for some great bright pieces. I love this look!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Amber said...

love the boldness of your cardigan

Karrisa_T said...

I read somewhere last night that neon is in. I love this color! I don't think my skin will work well with this color but then I've never tried it. It looks good on you though. And the baubles! Tres chic!

Anonymous said...

The green is perfect to celebrate the onset of Spring!

C said...

I love the color of that cardigan!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE how this cardigan looks with the grey and black. Love love love it

Unknown said...

I LOVE how this cardigan looks with the grey and black. Love love love it

Unknown said...

love the boldness of your cardigan

Unknown said...

Love the cardi! Such a great color!

Liz said...

I have that sweater too!!! Man, I wish I knew ABDC was on... I was watching reruns of Law and Order SVU (instead of reruns of Grey's)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style