March 28, 2011

Chambray Monday




Here I am giving the ole' denim-on-denim a try!  What do you think?

Would you consider these wide-leg jeans? I don't really know if they are or not - I got them a few years ago and have kept them as part of my jean collection because I like how dark they are and that they are a different kind of cut than my normal jeans.  I think what may make this outfit work is the fact that the shirt is tucked in. Add some super-big hoop earrings and brown boots, and well, you have an outfit :).

Is anyone watching March Madness?? Virginia's own VCU program just took down the remaining number 1 seed, Kansas!! Unbelievable!  I LOVE college basketball - the intensity of the game, the drama, the down-to-the-seconds strategy - it's so awesome, and so awesome to watch!  Of course my bracket got completely busted weeks ago, but I don't even care - a number 11 seed versus a number 8 in the Final Four? That is the epitome of everything that is awesome about March Madness - one of those two teams is going to make it to the Finals! Love. It.

7 comments:

Nanina said...

I like how you did it :-) I think that's how one is supposed to do denim on denim these days - so that no one notices you are wearing denim head to toe. I still didn't dare to really do it, as my pieces all look too alike. And I like your pants! I wouldn't call them wide legged, rather boot cut. But that's how I like them :-)

Relatable Style

Christina said...

I love your denim on denim look. I think your jeans are more of a bootcut, but I could be wrong. I think my jeans are flared and then I look at someone else and the flare is so much more prominent. They still look great regardless.

Christine said...

Adorable! I need to try something like this. thanks for the inspiration!
http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

I am loving the denim on denim action here, and it looks great with the belt and boots!

Karrisa_T said...

Love the look. I've never done denim on denim before...

Laura said...

You pull off denim on denim so well!

Elaine said...

You are totally rocking it!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style