February 11, 2011

Weekends are for Birthdays




Happy weekend everyone in Blog land!  I hope everyone has had a great Friday!  Now it is time for me to go celebrate Abraham Lincoln's birthday tomorrow, my own on Sunday, and Valentine's Day on Monday!  Although with the transitioning from the old job to the new, I don't even know if I'll have time to celebrate mine - so please celebrate for me, will ya'? 

Dress - Banana Republic
Sweater, Belt - J.Crew
Shoes - Chinese Laundry via TJMaxx
Scarf - Gift

10 comments:

Karrisa_T said...

Hey, Happy birthday!!! It's my sister's birthday on Tuesday but she said we'll start celebrating tomorrow so I'll surely celebrate for ya! haha!

Love the colors in your outfit--neutral but with a bit of ooomph.

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Have a great weekend and enjoy Lincoln's birthday, lol.

P.S.

I like the mixed patterns look. The stripes and scarf.

Write it in lipstick

Lindsey Dixon said...

You look adorable. Happy Birthday in advance!

Lindsey Soup

Liz said...

Ah! We're almost birthday buddies! Mine is tomorrow/in 10 minutes. Not like I'm counting or anything, because that would be lame.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday! One of my close friends is an Aquarius!

. said...

Oh my goodness, YAY! I KNEW there was a reason I needed to grab some chocolate cupcakes this weekend. Oh I'll celebrate, don't you worry.

Beautiful black and stone look today, too!

Annie said...

oh, happy birthday! take some time to enjoy it!!

Anonymous said...

Cute sweater!

Fashion's Maven

Christina said...

That sweater is amazing and I love those glasses on you!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy happy birthday to you! Hope all your secret dreams will come true!
Lovely outfit! Stripey cardigan looks fab on the black dress, and I like how you wear your scarf :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style