February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!




Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!! I hope for those of you who have honeys are having a wonderful day celebrating with your special someone, and for those single gals like myself, I hope you live it up by watching the Bachelor tonight and remind ourselves that at least we are not on a reality dating tv show on Valentine's Day!  But man, how I wish Chris Harrison was clinking champagne glasses at my place, announcing a final rose.  A final rose for what, I don't know, but still the announcement alone would suffice!!

I guess I took things kind of cheesy today, but oh well!  I love the springy feel of this outfit, which perfectly suited the day because it was SO warm here in VA and I was rejoicing!!!  PTL for beautiful February spring days filled with lots of sunshine!! So what if there were 50mph gusts of wind - I'll take it for a break from the oppression of winter!! Because I know it'll be back down in the 20s and 30s next week!

This week may be a little bit on the light side of posting - crazy things going on in my life, with this being my last official week at my old job and then I start my new job with a business trip to Las Vegas next Sunday!! I feel like my life is imploding, but with a hope and prayer, I'll make it through.

Jacket, T-Shirt, Belt - J.Crew
Skirt - Express
Scarves - TJMaxx
Shoes - Wet Seal
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style