February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!




Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!! I hope for those of you who have honeys are having a wonderful day celebrating with your special someone, and for those single gals like myself, I hope you live it up by watching the Bachelor tonight and remind ourselves that at least we are not on a reality dating tv show on Valentine's Day!  But man, how I wish Chris Harrison was clinking champagne glasses at my place, announcing a final rose.  A final rose for what, I don't know, but still the announcement alone would suffice!!

I guess I took things kind of cheesy today, but oh well!  I love the springy feel of this outfit, which perfectly suited the day because it was SO warm here in VA and I was rejoicing!!!  PTL for beautiful February spring days filled with lots of sunshine!! So what if there were 50mph gusts of wind - I'll take it for a break from the oppression of winter!! Because I know it'll be back down in the 20s and 30s next week!

This week may be a little bit on the light side of posting - crazy things going on in my life, with this being my last official week at my old job and then I start my new job with a business trip to Las Vegas next Sunday!! I feel like my life is imploding, but with a hope and prayer, I'll make it through.

Jacket, T-Shirt, Belt - J.Crew
Skirt - Express
Scarves - TJMaxx
Shoes - Wet Seal

7 comments:

Sarah said...

This outfit is perfect for spring! I love the colors and that skirt is cute. Plus those shoes add a little red for Valentines Day. Have a Happy Valentines Day!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Lauren Almdale said...

a) this whole outfit is so pretty!
b) heck yes, bachelor
c) guess which artist was featured in our singing at club last night? shoot me.

rlutz said...

all your new adventures sound exciting! Love the fun scarf and those fab red shoes!

. said...

MAN, I wish my new school terms started with a trip to Vegas. :D You DO look very sunshiny and springy in this lovely outfit! I love how cheery it is.

Erin Girard said...

Love the pop of red in the shoe! White pencil skirt + round toe pumps = such a classic look! Love it!

Anonymous said...

oh my, this is such a lovely outfit! No wait, not the outfit, you looked lovely with those clothes! Love the colour combination, your make up, everything!

rlutz said...

all your new adventures sound exciting! Love the fun scarf and those fab red shoes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style