February 21, 2011

Spring Preview






Last week Mother Nature blessed Northern Virginia with the most beautiful weather that has ever been experienced in a February.  It was as if she knew it was my birthday week and decided to gift me with sunshine and warmth :).  I gladly embraced the weather with my whiter than white bare legs and spring colors.  I did actually feel like an Easter egg in this outfit, but I still like it nonetheless.  And the shoes - oh, how I love these shoes :).

ANYWAY stay tuned this week to Small Time Style because I have some very exciting things going on!  A series of some of my favorite style bloggers have graciously agreed to do some guest posts for me while I am off on a crazy business trip for my new job.  So be on the lookout for some stellar style and musings from awesome ladies :)! I can't wait!

Happy Monday!

Dress, T-Shirt, Belt, Flower Pin - J.Crew
Shoes - AK Anne Klein via TJMaxx
Earrings - Gift

8 comments:

Alessandra said...

I love this outfit on you (also loved your last day at old job one). So pretty and feminine.

Christine said...

I am so in love with your shoes!! I am so excited for Spring! Good luck with your new job!

http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

You look ready for spring. I like the bright shoes.

Mandy said...

I'm so jealous of your spring outfit and weather! We're supposed to get snow and ice today, so I am not a happy camper. Thinking spring...

Annie said...

i really like the colors you're wearing here... so refreshing after a long winter!

Amber said...

i adore this outfit, I have been drawn to pastels recently and I am sure it has to do with the fact that I am so over winter!

Karrisa_T said...

I covet your shoes! They are gorgeous!!! Our Spring preview from Mother Nature came to a terrible end yesterday and today after we got 15 inches of snow. Not fun. Cruel humor, Mother Nature... Have a fun trip!

Rebecca said...

You look ready for spring. I like the bright shoes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style