February 19, 2011

End of an Era




Hi there.  I am allegedly a style blogger.  However I am a bad style blogger because sometimes I don't post as often as I would like.  Hence why this post is going up on Saturday and not before!

Not too many words today - this was my last-day-at-my-old-job outfit.  I wanted to kind of go out with a stylish last statement - professional but dressy, with my own "signature" twist.  I love the colors because it echoed my springy mood (it was a record high in my little town on Friday!).  Yay for February spring time!!

Hope your weekend is a blast!

Dress, Cardigan - J.Crew
Shoes - Tahari via DSW
Scarf - Gift from TJMaxx
Necklaces - Jess LC, BotanicalBird (check out her shop on Etsy - You'll want to buy everything!!)

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style