February 23, 2011

Pretty and Ridiculous

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today Monk from Hello Monkeyface has graciously agreed to treat us with one of her amazing ensembles and write-ups!  She is one of my all-time favorite bloggers and best friend style buddies, and as you'll read below, she gets me pretty well :)!  ENJOY!!


Oh hello, fellow Lauren fans! Monkeyface here of Hello, Monkeyface! just serving as placeholder for my not-so-small-time friend while she wins me some serious cash in Vegas (that was understood, wasn't it Lauren? My fee for this guest posting service is HUGE so gamble your little heart out). Now I know this outfit is about nine thousand points down on the classy scale from the kinds of stylishly elegant ensembles Lauren usually posts, but as a grad student with nothing but librarying to do today, I'm hoping you'll let me slide. I did break out the J. Crew belt, though, because I know a Small Time Style post without J. Crew might as well be a giant advertisement begging for the world to end (See, she knows me :)). And hey if you are what you cinch your waist with (pretty sure that's the saying), I am a half-an-inch of pure class.

Hurry back safe and sound (and RICH), Lauren!

Cardigan - H&M
Sweater, Jeans, Gloves - Target
Belt - J. Crew
Shoes - Aldo

8 comments:

Christine said...

Those gloves make me think of Dandelions! yay!

Great outfit!

http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

Collette Osuna said...

SUPER cute outfit dollie....love your little gloves:)

Hope your friend is having a blast!!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Fab ModCloth Giveaway!!♥

Raquelita said...

I love the gloves! I guess I had better not ask people to guest lecture anymore, it sounds like the fee is getting steep. :P

Rebecca said...

The gloves really make the outfit!

From Suns To Moons said...

Loving the little pops of color.

Gracey the Giant said...

I love the gloves with this - they make me happy (probably inordinately so).

Gracey

Karrisa_T said...

But I cinch my waist with thrifted snakeskin belts... Does that mean I'm... Oh noes. Hahah! Great guest post! We're wreaking havoc on Lauren's blog. Bahahahahha

Anonymous said...

She is too funny! I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style