December 14, 2010

What Do You Think?






So I need some help from all of you more than lovely people who for some reason follow this little blog - Should this sweater be kept or sent back?  I am undecided.  I kind of like it, but it's not quite exactly what I thought it was going to be.  Does it make me look 5 times bigger than I am or does it convey this comfy chic vibe I was going for?  Please let me know, as this piece's spot in my closet depends on your opinion (sort of) :).

As for working with this outfit, I like it.  I LOVE the dress - it is a J.Crew dress that I wore to a holiday party last year.  It has this amazing ruffled collar with a flower detail, which the pictures don't really pick up on.  But it is a cute, great, versatile dress, and one of the few that I have that is also long-sleeved.  And these plaid-tights are about as crazy as I get in the tights department right now - I just am not to the point yet of trying to rock colored tights like so many of you girls have rocked lately.  Maybe some day, but this is as crazy as it gets. 

Oh, and while you are voicing your opinion on whether or not I should keep this sweater, please also let me know if you have downloaded Diddy-Dirty Money's "Last Train to Paris" album and if it is dope or nope...I've been listening to preview samples of the songs all day and I can't decide!!

Dress - J.Crew
Sweater - *will let you know upon whether or not it is kept :)
Heels - Tahari via DSW
Tights - Target
Necklace - Jess LC
Bracelets - Tuesday Morning
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style