December 17, 2010

Taking a Pause

To my dear blogging friends - Sometimes life comes and interrupts our daily journeys, causing some things to be put on the backburner for a time.  For many weeks now I have been dealing with the reality that my dear Grandma was dying, and yesterday afternoon she passed from this life to the next.  While I am grateful that she is no longer in pain or is suffering, a piece of my heart is forever bruised and there are many tears that keep coming and going.  So I am going to be taking a pause from posting up here for the next week or two while I mourn with my family over our loss.  I will though still be stalking your blogs to see what wonderful and creative outfits you put together :).  I wish all of you a wonderful, happy, and merry Christmas and holiday.

16 comments:

Annie said...

So sorry for your loss. Spend time loving your family and sharing memories together! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Annie, I truly appreciate it - I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

Emily Kennedy said...

Oh lady. I am so sorry to hear this. What truly sad news. I wish you the best in dealing with it.

. said...

Lauren I'm so sorry. Take all the time you need friend, and we'll be happy to welcome you back when you're ready :)

Unknown said...

@Emily and Monkeyface - thank you so much - Happy wishes for a wonderful holiday!

Elaine said...

Lauren, I'm so sorry for your loss! I agree with Monkeyface - take all the time you need.

Anonymous said...

My condolences to you and your family.

Mandy said...

I'm really really sorry Lauren <3

Unknown said...

@Elaine, rabbitstyle, and Mandy - Thank you so much for your wishes. My best wishes to you all for a wonderful Christmas holiday!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. However the time heals bruises, hope you'll feel better soon.

Christina said...

Merry Christmas and I hope you are doing ok.

Sarah said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I know that sometimes you just need to take a break. Be with your family and have a wonderful holiday.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Linda said...

I hope have been able to enjoy the time with your family this week. Take all the time away from blogging that you need...somethings are just more important.

The Auspicious Life

Anonymous said...

what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, hugs and kisses from England, hope you feel better and I wish you happy New Year.

Unknown said...

My condolences to you and your family.

Unknown said...

Oh lady. I am so sorry to hear this. What truly sad news. I wish you the best in dealing with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style