December 17, 2010

Taking a Pause

To my dear blogging friends - Sometimes life comes and interrupts our daily journeys, causing some things to be put on the backburner for a time.  For many weeks now I have been dealing with the reality that my dear Grandma was dying, and yesterday afternoon she passed from this life to the next.  While I am grateful that she is no longer in pain or is suffering, a piece of my heart is forever bruised and there are many tears that keep coming and going.  So I am going to be taking a pause from posting up here for the next week or two while I mourn with my family over our loss.  I will though still be stalking your blogs to see what wonderful and creative outfits you put together :).  I wish all of you a wonderful, happy, and merry Christmas and holiday.

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style