December 8, 2010

Monochromatic Experiment #2





Day 29 of the challenge.  I like that I was able to squeeze another monochromatic look out of my items for the challenge.  This is a very, very, very minimalistic outfit - all black.  I feel like I should be working in Kelly Cutrone's office at People's Revolution.  Me and Stephanie Skinner would probably get along great.  Although, I don't know how I would feel about working at a big long table with all of my coworkers rightthere on top of me, all up in my business.  I am a girl who needs her personal space.

Anyway - I tried to take some outdoor pics today, I really did, but y'all, the wind was fierce and cold and nasty and I said "forget this".  So bad indoor pics it is. Lo siento to all.

One. Day. More. To Go. In the 30 for 30.

(And thanks to scheduled posts, by the time you read this I will have finished! Yippee!!)

Black Pants, Black Turtleneck - Gap
Black Sweater - J.Crew
Grey Ombre Heels - Tahari via TJMaxx
Gold Necklace - Jess LC
Black Bead Bracelets - Tuesday Morning

4 comments:

Nana Erin said...

I love it. The shoes keep it interesting!

ClosetConfections said...

congrats on having just one day left! i'm way behind on posts, but my last day was monday. loving the monochromatic look. i wore all black for my last day of the challenge.

kendra
http://closetconfections.com

Flashes of Style said...

Loove the all black! So chic :)

Flashes of Style said...

Loove the all black! So chic :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style