December 8, 2010

Journey's End






Well here we are, the LAST OUTFIT OF THE 30 FOR 30 CHALLENGE!!!! I MADE IT!!! I ACTUALLY MADE IT!!

I was really scared that I wasn't going to make through this challenge - that I would end up giving up at some point, that the lack of availability of my wardrobe would hurt me too much - that my shopping ban would be broken (BUT I ACTUALLY DIDN'T!!) - that I just wouldn't make it all the way through to the end - especially last week - I didn't think I had any other outfits in me last week.  But here I am, last outfit of the challenge, and I. Am. Done.

I'll post some more reflections on making it through my first 30 for 30 challenge along with an outfit recap (i think/hope, given my lack of photo editing resources) tomorrow.

For now - I go back and forth on this particular outfit.  I like the subtle stripes on stripes look going on here.  I also like that my dress is working as a skirt.  And for some reason I like the dusty blue ruffled cardi over the navy blue stripes.  Somehow this outfit both works and doesn't work (in my eyes).

And with that my friends, I humbly submit my last look of Kendi's Fall 30 for 30 Remix Challenge.

Dress, Cardigan, Striped Shirt - J.Crew
Tights, Sunnies - Target
Shoes - Banana Republic
Belt - ???
Necklace - DIM (Did It Myself)
Bracelet - Payless
Earrings - Loehmann's

9 comments:

Nana Erin said...

Out with a BANG! Great look and YAY! Congrats to you for getting through it! <3

Unknown said...

@WWWYG - Thanks so much!! And can I just say how excited I am that you have put a few posts lately?? I love seeing your creations!

Elaine said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! You did it!!!!! I am LOVING the two stripes together!!

www.clothedmuch.com

Pilar said...

congrats on finishing the 30x30! i like the stripes :) i'm still going...!!

Rebecca said...

Contests on finishing the 30.

Mimi said...

Congratulations! You look great and your finished with this challenge! I love the colors in this particular outfit, and the belt over the cardi look great on you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing! I love the double stripes--such an interesting, fun look!

Annie said...

I love this combo and definitely think it works... The stripes and the blues work really well together! Congrats on being finished! :)

theputtogethergirl said...

Congrats on finishing! I love the double stripes--such an interesting, fun look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style