December 1, 2010

Lazy Monday





Sorry that I have been slackin' on the posting this week!  As happens, time has gotten a little bit away from me.  I feel like I'm playing a little bit of catch-up from the awesome holiday weekend.

Speaking of which, this outfit looks like it should have been worn on the weekend, but this was actually what I wore on Monday!  I really can wear most anything to the office - if I wanted to wear sweats, I could.  So I guess it's a good thing that I like to get dressed up most days, otherwise I would be in sweats all day, every day. (Not even joking.) I also think I was sad that the weekend was over and still wanted to channel it a bit.  Or else my creativity was continuing to run dry.  Either one :).

I'll catch up with my posts this week, promise!  This 30 for 30 challenge will be conquered! :)

Jeans - Calvin Klein
Peach T-Shirt, Gold Belt - J.Crew
Gray Cardi - TJMaxx
Silver Flats - Charles Albert via endless.com
Necklace - Jess LC
Sunnies - Target

2 comments:

Christina said...

My outfits vary from day to day as well because we don't have any guidelines. Love the peach and gold.

. said...

I would TOTALLY live in sweats, myself. In fact pretty much the first thing that happens when I come home is pajamas sort of throw themselves on me.

Love these subtle silver/peach/gold tones today. Lovely!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style