December 2, 2010

In Which I Lose My Words...






I have to say, this outfit is probably the epitome of what I call my "preppy eclectic" style right now.  Blazer+jeans+top+boots+belt = what I could wear every day of the week.  There's something that just feels classic about it to me.

I wish I had more to say! This is one of those days in which my creative writing skills are failing me.  I need one of those writing "prompts" that they give in high school...I will blame it on the challenge - all my creativity skills are going towards my outfits, thus sapping my words dry. How does that sound? :)

Hope it is a good Thursday for everyone!  One more day until the weekend (can you believe it??)!

Jeans - Gap
Blazer, Turtleneck - J.Crew
Boots - DSW
Belt - ?
Hat - Old Navy
Necklace - Jess LC

7 comments:

rlutz said...

great blazer...love how you knotted the belt!

Unknown said...

I love this classic look...and the best thing is the fabulous fun blazer colour!!

Make sure you enter my handmade belt giveaway!

Mandy said...

This outfit feels very equestrian to me. Very classic & stylish! LOVE it!

Rebecca said...

I really like the belted jacket idea.

C said...

I'm just smitten with the color of that jacket!!!

(oh, and your posts are showing up on my reader again. Yay!)

. said...

Sounds about right :) TOTALLY LOVE this outfit. I'm a huge fan of the Preppy Eclectic look myself. The color of that blazer is just TOO PERFECT, I love seeing how you've remixed it so far!

Anne said...

love the belt over the jacket!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style