December 2, 2010

In Which I Lose My Words...






I have to say, this outfit is probably the epitome of what I call my "preppy eclectic" style right now.  Blazer+jeans+top+boots+belt = what I could wear every day of the week.  There's something that just feels classic about it to me.

I wish I had more to say! This is one of those days in which my creative writing skills are failing me.  I need one of those writing "prompts" that they give in high school...I will blame it on the challenge - all my creativity skills are going towards my outfits, thus sapping my words dry. How does that sound? :)

Hope it is a good Thursday for everyone!  One more day until the weekend (can you believe it??)!

Jeans - Gap
Blazer, Turtleneck - J.Crew
Boots - DSW
Belt - ?
Hat - Old Navy
Necklace - Jess LC
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style