November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend + 5 Outfits

THANKSGIVING = Black Stretchy pants.  Don't judge. You know you ate a lot of turkey too.


Black Gap Pants, J.Crew Purple Tee, J.Crew Green Blazer, Target Floral Scarf, Charles Albert Flats via endless.com

Easy Friday - Spent decorating the Christmas Tree behind me!

Old Navy White V-Neck Ruffle Tee, Calvin Klein Jeans, Blue Scarf - Gift from dear friend

Eek! No Make-Up Saturday!  And I still took pictures!  I am determined to make it through this 30 for 30 challenge! :)

J.Crew Blue Plaid Button-Down, Calvin Klein Jeans


Running a few errands on Sunday (last day of break, boohoo!!)

Black J.Crew Cardigan, Paint Splattered J.Crew Tee, Gap Jeans, Charles Albert Flats via Endless.com, Target Sunnies, H&M Bag

AND

HIGH SCHOOL REUNION: THE MUSICAL...Not really, but wouldn't it be awesome if there was a High School Reunion: The Musical - since I've named it, I should get all royalties Disney - just sayin'.

Gap Jeans, Banana Republic Gray Sweater, J.Crew Chambray Shirt, Jess LC Necklace, Franco Sarto Leopard Wedges

Sooooo, I continued with the 30 for 30 challenge throughout the 4 day weekend (which wasn't long enough.  I think I needed a 4 month weekend break - that may have been enough time - may be.) but I admittedly took it easy and didn't really stretch myself creatively.  These are all pretty boring straightforward outfits.  In fact, I think I may have had my creativity sapped because I can't think of anything more to do with my 30 for 30 items.  I'm not throwing in the towel (this is the last full week and I WILL make it through to next Tuesday - the countdown is on), but I am just trying to give you all fair warning.  Everyone is doing so well with being uber-creative with their outfits, but I am just trying to get the challenge DONE so that I can wear other items in my closet again - I miss my shoes.  You have no idea how fun it was to wear shoes and other items in my closet for my reunion on Saturday night.  Which was really low-key, so my outfit fit perfectly with the vibe.

Anyway, big week ahead for me! Tomorrow my all-time FAVORITE Christmas movie, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer comes on (I can probably recite the whole thing by heart), I get my hair cut on Wednesday (I don't know what I'm going to do - most likely nothing major, but I just love going to the salon), AND my first Christmas party of the season is on Friday! If I feel brave enough I've got a really fun sequin dress that I am going to wear :).  I'm so happy that it is the holiday season - I love the Christmas season so much.

Let me know how your Thanksgivings were!! I hope you all had wonderful ones!!

9 comments:

. said...

I miss my shoes the most, too!!! Can't wait to make the most of my closet once this is over.

LOVE your super adorable reunion outfit. Very fun, classy, and youthful!

Good luck with your super exciting week ahead! :)

Unknown said...

@Monkeyface - Thanks so much friend!! Hope you have a great week too - can't wait to see your outfits!

Annie said...

First off, love your reunion outfit. And second, um... NO MAKE-UP?? You look fabulous! I honestly never would have known if you hadn't said something. Beautiful!

Rebecca said...

I wore sweatpants on Thanksgiving, so I definitely don't judge.

Anonymous said...

Wait, is that your bed? You've got the awesomest bed of all beds :D

Not everyone is doing so well with 30for30! I still got so many days left. I'm not complaining, but I really with I had more warm sweaters on my 30 item list. It's really cold here.

Viktoria said...

That first look is gorgeous!! The colors go soo well together. The scarf is amazing! Looove it all!

Sarah said...

The first scarf you wore...is awesome. I love colorful fun pieces like that!

C said...

I'm crazy about the colors in that first outfit!!

Sarah said...

The first scarf you wore...is awesome. I love colorful fun pieces like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style