November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend + 5 Outfits

THANKSGIVING = Black Stretchy pants.  Don't judge. You know you ate a lot of turkey too.


Black Gap Pants, J.Crew Purple Tee, J.Crew Green Blazer, Target Floral Scarf, Charles Albert Flats via endless.com

Easy Friday - Spent decorating the Christmas Tree behind me!

Old Navy White V-Neck Ruffle Tee, Calvin Klein Jeans, Blue Scarf - Gift from dear friend

Eek! No Make-Up Saturday!  And I still took pictures!  I am determined to make it through this 30 for 30 challenge! :)

J.Crew Blue Plaid Button-Down, Calvin Klein Jeans


Running a few errands on Sunday (last day of break, boohoo!!)

Black J.Crew Cardigan, Paint Splattered J.Crew Tee, Gap Jeans, Charles Albert Flats via Endless.com, Target Sunnies, H&M Bag

AND

HIGH SCHOOL REUNION: THE MUSICAL...Not really, but wouldn't it be awesome if there was a High School Reunion: The Musical - since I've named it, I should get all royalties Disney - just sayin'.

Gap Jeans, Banana Republic Gray Sweater, J.Crew Chambray Shirt, Jess LC Necklace, Franco Sarto Leopard Wedges

Sooooo, I continued with the 30 for 30 challenge throughout the 4 day weekend (which wasn't long enough.  I think I needed a 4 month weekend break - that may have been enough time - may be.) but I admittedly took it easy and didn't really stretch myself creatively.  These are all pretty boring straightforward outfits.  In fact, I think I may have had my creativity sapped because I can't think of anything more to do with my 30 for 30 items.  I'm not throwing in the towel (this is the last full week and I WILL make it through to next Tuesday - the countdown is on), but I am just trying to give you all fair warning.  Everyone is doing so well with being uber-creative with their outfits, but I am just trying to get the challenge DONE so that I can wear other items in my closet again - I miss my shoes.  You have no idea how fun it was to wear shoes and other items in my closet for my reunion on Saturday night.  Which was really low-key, so my outfit fit perfectly with the vibe.

Anyway, big week ahead for me! Tomorrow my all-time FAVORITE Christmas movie, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer comes on (I can probably recite the whole thing by heart), I get my hair cut on Wednesday (I don't know what I'm going to do - most likely nothing major, but I just love going to the salon), AND my first Christmas party of the season is on Friday! If I feel brave enough I've got a really fun sequin dress that I am going to wear :).  I'm so happy that it is the holiday season - I love the Christmas season so much.

Let me know how your Thanksgivings were!! I hope you all had wonderful ones!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style