November 24, 2010

Many Thanks







This is the first time, kind of unbelievably, that this denim shirt has been worn during the challenge. I don't know why I haven't gotten around to wearing it yet - 17 days in and it's just now going to start reaching its potential :).  Be prepared to see lots more of it :).

I'm so happy to have a four-day weekend ahead - I'm kind of craving the "rest", hoping to gets lots of reading and learning done, see lots of friends, have a good time at my reunion (outfit is still up for debate - STILL don't know what I'm going to wear!), put up my fake Christmas tree (which hopefully mice haven't taken up residence in while in storage), and hang out with my family.  I am really lucky to have an amazing and wonderful family.  I'm really grateful for them and their love and support of me.  They make me who I am and yet let me still discover who I am becoming.  Plus my parents have the cutest puppy in the world who we're all over the moon for.  How do animals have so much personality?

I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful, amazing, and sweet Thanksgiving.  I'm certainly thankful for each one of you who decide to drop by and visit this little blog.  You all inspire me and are like a great little style "family". So I hope and wish that this holiday finds you celebrating with lots and lots of turkey and lots and lots of love!

Denim Shirt - Target
Black Cardigan, Grey Cords, Pearl Necklace - J.Crew
Black Clogs - BCBG Generation via TJMaxx
Belt - Ross
Sunnies - Old Navy

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great combo of basics! And I love the fun necklace!

. said...

Likewise, friend! You look incredible in this outfit, every piece fits together SO WELL. Have fun at your reunion and can't wait to see what you came up with :)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

That necklace is great! Love your shirt!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Elisabeth said...

FAB necklace. J Crew does it again.

Flashes of Style said...

lovelyy! <3

Mandy said...

I love this outfit with the necklace; it just looks amazing. Hope you have a great holiday. You definitely help inspire my style :)

. said...

Love the mix of the pearls & denim. Great outfit!

Come by and enter my giveaway for some beautiful jewelry if you like:
http://elizabethscake.blogspot.com/2010/11/artwark-giveaway.html

Linda said...

It's nice to have something things in reserve for the second half of the challenge. Now it is like you have a new wardrobe to take you to the end!

The Auspicious Life

Apple said...

Love that necklace. I have that same shirt from Target and I haven't worn it that much even though it's so cute. Maybe I'll copy your outfit! You look really good!


Modest Apple -- A Fashion Blog

rlutz said...

loving the belted layers with that great necklace.

Christina said...

I saw that same denim shirt at Target and I am wondering why I didn't buy it.

Meredith said...

girl, you look chic! i need me some bling like that:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style