December 6, 2010

Accessorize to Maximize





I'll post up looks from this weekend (including what party dress I wore :)) shortly, but first, an outfit post leftover from Friday that I didn't get a chance to put up this weekend.  It is so funny because my dear sartorial friend, Monkeyface did pretty much the same outfit last Friday too :).  Great styling minds think alike, right? 

And I tell you what - without the bright pops of color in the accessories, this outfit is a big bore.  When I was changing out of this into my party outfit on Friday, I was struck by how much the accessories were the look, as opposed to the basic pieces underneath.

Jeans, Black Turtleneck - Gap
Grey Cardi - TJMaxx
Red Heels - Wet Seal
Scarf - Thrifted
Belt, Sunnies - Target
Socks - ?
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style