November 11, 2010

A White Rabbit Kind of Life...







"White Rabbit: [singing] I'm late / I'm late / For a very important date. / No time to say "Hello." / Goodbye. / I'm late, I'm late, I'm late."

What a day - or actually what a week.  I felt like the Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland running from one thing to another to the next and all at a breakneck speed.  My continued wish for the existence of a teleporter continues.  Thank the Good Lord above that tomorrow is Friday - which is almost as good as a teleporter.

I don't quite know if this outfit actually works, but I like each of the pieces individually.  It was also surprisingly really hard to accessorize.  But I used some big earrings that my sister gifted me with from Australia and a Jess LC necklace. (Did you see over at Jess's blog that her jewelry was featured in Real Simple magazine? So cool!!)

Happy Day before Friday (And Veteran's Day!!) and Day 4 of the challenge being done! Be sure to tell me what invention you wish was actually in existence - or am I alone in my wish for a teleporter? :)

Purple Tissue Sequin Tee - J.Crew
Black Jeweled Cardigan - J.Crew
Gray Cords - J.Crew
Brown Boots - DSW
Earrings - Gift
Necklace - Jess LC

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those boots are really cute, and I like the purple top. I have a similar one from the Gap.

Frances Joy said...

I could go for a teleporter, too. I think this works well. Love those boots!

Anonymous said...

Cute sunglasses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style