November 14, 2010

Weekend Update





Here are outfits 6 and 7 for the 30 for 30 challenge!  Admittedly there is not too much to them, but they are just weekend outfits for a weekend that was spent scrubbing my apartment from top to bottom.  Why, you may ask?  Because I, a non-pet owner, have fleas!! How did you get fleas in your apartment, may be your next question?  Because of a stupid mouse that came in my house about a month ago...the fleas hatched and decided to eat me.  So I had to flea bomb my apartment, then spray my furniture with flea spray, then vacuum and dust every inch of the place, and then vacuum it again.  It was a big undertaking that consumed all of my energies, including my creative ones...hence some pretty non-creative outfits.  At the least the apartment is spotless and hopefully flea-free now. 

And now my parents' Boston Terrier is attacking me for being on the computer and ignoring her, so I must go and pay her some attention...hope you had wonderful weekends!

Jeans - Calvin Klein
Teal Sweater - J.Crew
Pink Vest Jacket - Old Navy
Peach T-Shirt - J.Crew
Ruffled Cardigan - J.Crew
Shoes - Charles Albert via endless.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. That's just ridiculous. :) I'm sorry, friend.

Unknown said...

You have no idea! It was an all-consuming time effort...

kenda said...

oh wow, what a weekend. i definitely see how that would sap the creative juices. at least it's all done now.

Mandy said...

Oh sweet Jesus! I had fleas about a year and a half ago, and it was a nightmare. Your vacuum is your best friend, and keep an eye out for them until you don't see any at all. Good luck! I feel your pain.

this free bird said...

Oh frickin A fleas are the WORST! I feel your pain. Those buggers got in and ravaged my indoor cats once...I about went bonkers getting rid of them.

On a lighter note - I adore your pink puffy vest. I grew up in Canada and have mad love for all puffy things...vests especially!!

xoxo,
Carrie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style