November 15, 2010

Back to Basics






It doesn't get much simpler than this...white ruffled t-shirt, jeans, black boyfriend blazer, and some red heels.  I'm so glad that I included a pair of colorful heels in my shoe part of the 30 for 30 - seriously, that was probably the hardest part/element to choose because the way that I dress, I tend to use shoes as my accessory/focal point of the outfit.  Hence why I have a pair of gold sparkly TOMS and floral print Anne Klein pumps - the crazier the shoe, the happier it makes me :).

Since Mondays mean Young Life club nights, it kind of dictates an easy, basic outfit ensemble. I added the red stripey scarf to play off the red heels and bring some more "oomph" to the overall look.

And so, here we are - the beginning of week 2 of the 30 for 30!  I'm kind of excited to try some of the looks that I've been thinking up (side note to self - write them down!!) and see how they go!  I love all the new blogs I've discovered as a part of doing this and making new blog friends! Thank you for stopping by and can't wait to see what y'all dream up next!

T-Shirt, Sunnies - Old Navy
Blazer - Target
Jeans - Gap
Heels - Wet Seal
Scarf - H&M

10 comments:

Linley said...

your basics combo looks fabulous! love the red!

Annie said...

I love this look... basic, but still kind of funky and fun looking. Nice job!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Oh for basics. I've just been saying that I should have included more. You look chic and the heels definitely add a pop.

Don't miss my first ever giveaway

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you included red heels too, love the scarf as well. Great outfit ;)

Elisabeth said...

The red heels totally make the outfit. I really wish I had included a fun pair in my 30x30. Next time!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Oooh such fun & pretty shoes! My shoes are looking pretty drab (and we're only 8 days in...yikes!). Love your outfit!

Mandy said...

Basic but very stylish. I really love the scarf! (I'm obsessed with scarves lately...)

. said...

You have the BEST accessories, oh my goodness!

And I know, isn't this challenge a blast?! So many new stylistas to gain inspiration from! :D

Mandy said...

Basic but very stylish. I really love the scarf! (I'm obsessed with scarves lately...)

Elisabeth said...

The red heels totally make the outfit. I really wish I had included a fun pair in my 30x30. Next time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style