November 5, 2010

30 for 30?

Uh oh you guys...I've done something crazy...I think I've decided to be a part of Kendi's 30 for 30 Fall challenge.  As if I didn't have enough going on in my life right now, I'm now going to limit my wardrobe selections (including shoes *sob*) for 30 days.  And not only that - I, Will. Not. Be. Shopping. For. 30. Days. (I wonder how I will break the news to my mom - maybe I can just shop for her??)

But I feel like I need to try this - I need to make the attempt and see if I can stretch my creativity skills.  I just hope that with everything else going on in my life, my brain won't explode from the attempt! All this planning - it's so painful! I foresee my entire Sunday being spent in front of my closet pulling and putting back countless items... :)

And thank you all for the wonderfully kind comments you have been leaving on my blah outfit...seriously, y'all are too nice :).  A post with a much better outfit will be forthcoming soon...

Ok, I am up WAY too late - I have to get up at 5:30am in order to get ready to leave at 6:30am for day two of an investing class I am taking...I'm learning how to trade stocks and options, which is so cool!! I may be able to afford a J.Crew cashmere sweater in 2 years!  (What do you think the investment consultants would think of that goal?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting! good luck to you...you're gonna be fine! you'll see. i can't wait for all your mixing and matching. have fun with it! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're doing it, you brave girl, you! Can't wait to see your 30!

Sarah said...

Good luck, good luck! This is an amzing project. I have been trying to plan a time to do this but I just simply haven't had to time to do all the planning. I would have such a hard time with the shoes!

I am looking forward to see what you create with this challenge!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

archives vintage said...

hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

archives said...

hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style