November 7, 2010

30 for 30: The Shoes and some computer issues

DSW Brown Boots, Wet Seal Red Pumps, Tahari Grey Ombre Open-Toe Heels, Charles Albert Silver-Patterned Flats, Banana Republic Brown Pumps, BCBG Black Clogs




I have literally spent the last 2 and 1/2 hours trying to get these pictures uploaded on the blog.  I have rebooted my computer twice.  I had all the pictures uploaded at one time and then my internet connection went out.  It is a lost cause as I am exhausted now and need to go to bed and can't wait on my stupid computer any longer.  But here are the shoes for the 30 for 30!  The rest will be up in the morning when I am around a good internet connection...that is assuming that I haven't chucked my pc out the window by then!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Small Time Style